| ||Screenreader version|
Claire Cluer is the Co-Production Officer.
Co-Production is about making something together. It is understanding and using everyone’s skills and what they know to make adult social care services better.
We need a list of people we can contact to ask about things like:
- How we can give people more power
- Your lived experiences
- Coming to meetings to help design a service
- The best ways to support people
- Being part of staff interviews
- Supporting our procurement process. This means how and who the council has contracts with
Filling in this form means you agree:
- We can contact you
- We can keep your information safe to help us make sure we are working with lots of different people
- We can ask for your help, ideas or opinions
- You can choose if you want to help, give us your ideas or opinions, each time we ask
Data Protection: Leicestershire County Council will keep your information safe. We will do what the Data Protection Laws say we must do to keep your information private. If we think you, a child or a vulnerable adult are not safe, we might share information with others at the council who are in charge of keeping people safe. We call this safeguarding.